Dr. Roger Turner D.C. on Headache Treatment in Ontario
In Barrie, Dr. Roger Turner of the Turner has successfully treated many patients suffering from all sorts of chronic headaches. You can also visit his son, Dr. Rory Turner, Jr., at his new location in Ottawa.
Do you suffer from:
- ✔Cluster headaches
- ✔Sinus headaches
- ✔Tension headaches
- ✔Stress headaches
- ✔Ordinary morning headaches
Have you been prescribed medication for your headaches and are you worried about that? Would you like to do it differently?
Seven Things You Can Do To Help With the Treatment Protocol to Correct Headaches
- Identify the toxins in your life/ diet and systematically start to eliminate them. Examples: coffee, chocolate, sugar, hydrocarbons (magic markers), chemical fumes (paint fumes, cleaning products, exhaust fumes), alcohol in excess and ice cream. Then there is the huge category of “junk food.” This includes nutrient-deficient, mass produced, synthetic, chemically rich and highly preserved foods mostly available at drive-through restaurants and convenience stores.
- Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep in the proper position. The best positions for sleeping are on your back with one small pillow or on your side with a larger or folded pillow to support the head in a straight line.
- Start exercising. The fitter you are, the easier it is to do almost everything. In the beginning it may be difficult to start, but the first benefit of exercise is more energy.
- Increase your activity level and decrease mindless, continuous TV watching.
- Read, listen to or watch motivating, uplifting material. Establish a new ritual of being positive and looking for the best in people, places and things.
- Establish some goals that you will pursue as you get your health and vitality back and decide what you are going to do with your new quality of life.
- Have your head examined to see whether bones in your skull are out of place.
Watch this video about how years of headaches were resolved with cranial adjusting
Get More Information
Download our eBook on headaches. It discusses the cause of headaches and possible solutions with explanations of what part of the skull is associated with each type of headache.